Apple-Mustard Sliced Ham
- 1/2 – cup apple butter
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain mustard
- 8 slices marble rye bread
- 1 1/2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 8 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced into thin wedges
1. In a small bowl, combine apple butter and mustard.
2. Spread one side of each bread slice with apple butter mustard.
3. Top half of the bread slices with cabbage, pork, Swiss cheese, apple slices, and the remaining bread slice with apple butter sides down.
4. Picnicking & Tailgating Wrap in plastic wrap and chill up to 4 hours.
Makes 4 servings.