- 1 pound Chicken Breast — boneless, skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon Seasoned Pepper — to taste
- 1 can Pineapple, sliced — drained
- juice — reserved
- Lettuce leaves
- Red onion — sliced
- Red Bell Pepper
- —–SALAD DRESSING—–
- 3 tablespoons Oil — vegetable
- 2 tablespoons Hot Soy Sauce — CHUN KING
- 2 tablespoons Pineapple juice — from reserv
- 1 tablespoon Whoite vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger — ground
Lightly sprinkle both sides of boneless, skinned, chicken breasts with seasoned pepper.
Grill; slice into strips.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice from can of pineapple slices.
Prepare Salad Dressing (directions follows).
Brush pineapple slices with some Salad Dressing, grill 2-3 minutes.
Arrange chicken and pineapple over lettuce and vegetables.
Top with Salad Dressing.
In a covered jar, combine oil, hot soy sauce, 2 tb pineapple juice, white vinegar, honey and ground ginger.