- 1 pound Green Beans — Fresh *
- 1/4 cup Stock — **
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 each Onions; Med. — Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dillseed
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
* Green beans should be sliced lengthwise (French Cut). ** Stock is
the water that the green beans were cooked in.
(Not regular Cook beans in boiling salted water until just tender. Reserve 1/4 cup
of the cooking liquid and drain off the rest.
Prepare sauce by combining vinegar, oil, reserved vegetable stock,
onions, dill, and sugar; stir until blended.
Pour mixture over beans; marinate several hours before serving.