Tartar Sauce a creamy and perfect blend of ingredients for your seafood dishes and sandwiches.
- 3 tablespoons chopped finesweet white onion
- 3 teaspoons minced carrot
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Place onion in food processor; chop; transfer to small bowl; set aside.
2. Place carrot in food processor; chop; add to onion.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in separate bowl; whisk well to combine. Add onion and carrot; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
Makes 1 cup.