White Christmas Jewel Fudge
- 3 (6 oz each) pkg white chocolate (18 oz total)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
1. Over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt Remove from heat, stir in cherries.
2. Spread into foil-lined 8 – 9″ square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
3. Turn fudge out onto cutting board, peel off foil, cut in squares.
4. Store covered in refrigerator.