Caesar Salad Tacos
This is a meatless entree. This healthy and intriguing recipe got a thumbs up from all of the tasters in the Ortega kitchen. Try it for yourself!
- 8 cups prewashed and cut romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup diced green chile peppers
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup kernel corn
- 1/3 cup Caesar-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 12 taco shells, warmed
1 Combine lettuce, 1 cup cheese, avocado, chiles, beans and corn in large bowl. Combine dressing and taco sauce in small bowl; mix well. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss well to coat.
2 Fill each taco shell with salad mixture; top with remaining cheese and tomatoes.
Nutrition at a glance
Servings Per Recipe: 6
amount per serving
Total Fat 27g