Vanilla Chip Cookies
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine; softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Light brown sugar; packed
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 c Flour
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Baking soda
- 1 c White chocolate chips
- 1/2 c Flaked coconut
- 1 c Macadamia nuts; chopped, lightly toasted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cream butter until light. Gradually add sugars, creaming well until blended.
2. Beat in vanilla and egg. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda. Add flour mix to creamed mix, blending well.
3. Stir in white chocolate, nuts and coconut. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
NOTE: White coating chocolate may be substituted for white chocolate chips. It can be cut into chip size pieces.