Toffee Chocolate Cake
- 6 oz Pkg semisweet chocolate chip
- 2/3 c Sour cream
- 11 oz Ready-to-serve pound cake
- 2 English Toffee Candy Bars chpd
- 1 1/8oz ea
1. In small saucepan, over low heat, heat chocolate until melted, stirring often.
2. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream until smooth. Cut pound cake horizontally in half.
3. Place 1 cake layer on serving plate; spread with one-third frosting; sprinkle with one-third chopped candy.
4. Top with second layer; frost cake with remaining frosting. Sprinkle top with remaining candy.