- 2 packages pizza dough mix (the powder kind)
- 1 package chopped broccoli
- 1 package chopped spinach
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese Garlic or garlic salt
1. Take all the ingredients except the pizza dough and mix it in a bowl.
2. Make one package of dough according to directions and spread in the bottom of a cake pan or any baking dishes with sides. I find this to be the best because it is sometimes tricky to spread the top dough on.
3. Then pour the filling on top of the dough. Make the second package of dough and spread on dough the best you can. Bake for about 30 minutes or so. I would check often to see if crust is brown.
4. Sometimes it seems to take forever and sometimes it does not. I guess it just depends on how hungry I am. I usually top it off with some Ragu Pizza Sauce.