- 1 package Orange Jello — large
- 1 package Small curd cott cheese — large
- 1 package Cool whip — large
- In a serving dish (casserole), mix a large box of dry Jello mix with a
- Large container of SMALL curd cottage cheese. Mix thoroughly until
- jello is dissolved.
Fold in large container of Cool Whip. Blend thoroughly. Chill
thoroughly. Garnish with mint leaves or mandarine orange slices. This
recipe is also great with PEACH jello.
A combination of peach and orange is also another alternative (a small box of each).
If you make the peach salad, you can add a can of crushed pineapple (DRAINED) for a fruity salad.