- 16 Red lettuce leaves
- 8 Watermelon slices — 1/4″thick
- 8 Cantaloupe slices — 1/4″thick
- 4 Kiwis — peeled and sliced
- 3 Oranges; peeled — sectioned
- 8 Apples — center core removed
- 8 Scoops sherbet (1/3 c each)
- 8 small Bunches grapes
- 8 Fresh strawberries — sliced
- —–HONEY-LIME DRESSING—–
- 8 ounces Low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 teaspoons Lime juice
- Pinch of ginger
Place red lettuce leaves on individual salad plates and arrange the following in a pinwheel pattern; watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, diwi.
In the center of the pinwheel place cored apple.
Place sherbet scoop on apple.
Put grapes beside the apple.
Top with Honey-Lime Dressing (recipe follows) and garnish with sliced strawberries.
Honey-Lime Dressing: Combine yogurt with honey, lime juice and ginger.
Whip and chill. Makes 1 cup; 1 serving = 2 Tablespoons.