Egg Salad Spread Supreme
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (or mayonnaise)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1. Pinch of dry mustard, salt, and pepper Combine eggs, zucchini, carrots, celery, and green onion in bowl; set aside.
2. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings until thoroughly blended.
3. Combine cream cheese mixture and egg mixture.
4. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Makes 6 servings.