- 2 cans Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1/4 cup Onion — chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Celery — chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Carrot — chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar
- 1/8 cup Mayonnaise
- 3/8 cup mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon relish
Place beans in a saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for five min.
or until desired doneness.
Place chopped vegetables in a microwave safe dish and nuke for two min.
Drain beans, reserving liquid.
Let beans and veggies cool to room temperature.
Combine mayo, salad dressing, vinegar, mustard, and 6 T.
reserved liquid, and mix well.
Combine beans, chopped vegetables, relish and sauce and mix.
Chill before serving.