- 2/3 c Sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c Cocoa
- 1/2 ts Baking powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 Eggs; unbeaten
- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1/3 c Salad oil
- 1 c Coarsely chopped nuts
1. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In mixing bowl slightly beat the eggs.
2. Gradually stir in sugar. Add vanilla and oil and mix well. Stir in flour-cocoa mixture, then nuts.
3. Spread in greased shallow 11×7 or 9-inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes.
4. Cool in pan, then cut in bars, squares, or diamonds. Makes 20 to 24 fudgy brownies.