Bisquick Fudge Brownies
- 2 c Chocolate chips
- 1/4 c Margarine
- 2 c Biscuit baking mix
- 1 cn Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Eggs; beaten
- 1 ts Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large saucepan, over low heat, melt 1 cup chips with margarine; remove from heat.
2. Add biscuit mix, condensed milk, egg and vanilla. Stir in remaining chips.
3. Turn into well-greased 13×9″ pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
4. Cool. Garnish as desired. Cut into bars.