Barbecue Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bar-B-Q Sauce (choice of flavor)
- 6 hamburger buns
1. In a skillet, sauté onions until tender. Remove and set aside. Brown ground beef.
2. Add and stir in reserved onions, and BBQ Sauce. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon mixture over bottom halves of buns and top with remaining halves. Picnicking & Tailgating Make it at home and place hot hamburger mixture in a thermal container.
4. It will remain nice and hot until you are ready to eat. Then spoon on your buns and you are ready to eat.
Makes 6 sandwiches.