- 6 eggs — beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese — shredded
- 1 green onion — slice thin
- 3 slices bacon; cook — crumble
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan
- add’l bacon for garnish — opt
Beat milk into eggs. Stir in seasonings, cheddar, onion and bacon. Melt butter in a 9″ frying pan. Pour egg mixture into pan.
Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 400~ for 20 minutes or until set and golden. Garnish with additional bacon, if desired. Serve immediately.