Strawberry Dream Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and strawberry preserves. Fold in the whipped topping.
2. Scoop the mixture into the prepared pie crust, and set aside.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend the strawberries, sugar, and grenadine syrup until slightly chunky.
4. Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
5. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.