Hot Sub Sandwiches
- 12 round Kaiser rolls
- 1 pound deli ham lunchmeat
- 1 pound hard salami lunchmeat
- 1 pound turkey breast lunchmeat
- 1 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing Oregano (or Italian seasoning)
- 12 sheets aluminum foil Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Slice Kaiser rolls and lightly brush 1 teaspoon of dressing over each side.
2. Divide the meat among 12 rolls and stack on bottom half of each roll using at least a few slices of salami per roll.
3. Add a few onions on top of the meat, then 2 slices of cheese per roll. Sprinkle lightly with oregano or
seasoning and add top of roll.
4. Wrap each in aluminum foil making 12 flying-saucer looking wraps and pop in oven for 15 minutes. Serve warm right out of the foil.
Yield: 12 sandwiches