Holiday delight cheesecake recipe
- 1 c Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tb Sugar
- 2 tb Margarine, melted
- 3 pk Fat-free Cream Cheese (8oz)
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 2 tb Flour
- 3 tb Lemon juice
- 3 tb Cholesterol-free egg product
- 1 ct Non-fat lemon yogurt Lite whipped topping
- 1 cn Cherry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine; mix well. Pat onto bottom of 9″ or 10″ spring form pan. Set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together until light, fluffy and smooth. Gradually add lemon juice and egg product; beat well.
3. Add lemon yogurt and mix thoroughly. Pour over prepared crust. Loosely place aluminum foil over spring form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F 60 to 70 minutes or until center of cake is set. Gently run tip of knife between cake and edge of pan. Cool to room temperature before removing from pan.
4. Chill. Served topped with cherry pie filling and whipped topping.