STRAWBERRY FLUFF PIE
- 2 (1 pt.) baskets fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple juice of 1 lemon
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) baked pastry or graham cracker pie shell
1. Wash, hull and slice strawberries, reserving 2 or 3 for garnish.
2. Mix sliced strawberries with sugar and let stand at least 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Drain strawberries and pineapple.Combine fruit with condensed milk, whipped topping and lemon juice.
4. Pile into pie shell and garnish with reserved whole strawberries. Chill.
Note: Two (10 ounce) cartons of frozen strawberries can be substituted for fresh strawberries and sugar (thawed).