- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup brown syrup
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 12 pieces frozen yeast dinner roll dough, thawed
- Grease 24 miniature muffin cups and set aside.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, sugar and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into the bottom of muffin cups.
- Cut each dinner roll in half.
- Place cut side down on pecan mixture in muffin cup.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until rolls double in size.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool 1 minute, then invert pan on wax paper.