Pumpkin Layer Cheesecake
- 2 pkg. (8oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon Dash EACH gound cloves and nutmeg
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)
1. MIX cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended.
2. STIR pumpkin and spices into 1 cup of the batter; pour remaining plain batter into crust. Top with pumpkin batter.
3. BAKE at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Makes 8 servings.