Microwave fudge made with chocolate pudding mix — quick and easy!
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Generously butter a small pan.
2. Combine pudding mix, white sugar, brown sugar and cream in a large microwave-safe bowl; stir well to combine.
3. Microwave on high until it boils, about 4 minutes.
4. Continue to boil in microwave 3 minutes more. Stir in butter and beat until mixture begins to thicken. Spread into prepared pan and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 10 inch square pan.