Potato Pancakes perfectly seasoned potato pancakes sauteed in butter. Served with sour cream.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 4 shredded Russet potatoes
- applesauce sour cream
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except potatoes; beat by hand until mixture is smooth. Add potatoes; mix by hand until well combined.
2. Let mixture rest for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat griddle to medium heat. Grease with butter.
4. Ladle ¼-cup scoops onto heated griddle. Cook about 2 minutes, until brown, turn and cook second side. Serve hot with applesauce or sour cream.