Peach Cobbler an easy-to-make peach treat with a touch of cinnamon and sugar.
- 1 large can peach pie filling
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut into pats (thin slices) cinnamon sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spread pie filling evenly in bottom of 8-inch square baking pan; top with slices of butter, evenly spaced.
3. Carefully remove pie crust from the pan it is in and carefully place over filling in pan. Cut edges that hang over to make fit on the square pan. Not to waste the remaining crust, you can use little cookie cutters and place over top of pie for decoration.
4. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar; bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
5. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.