Mini Gingerbread Cakes with Coffee Frosting
- 1 pkg (14 1\2 oz gingerbread mix)
- 13 Brewed Coffee (about 1 3\4 c), cooled, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 c Powdered sugar
- 12 gingerbread men cookies (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375. Prepare Gingerbread mix, substitute coffee for water (usually 1 1\2 c). Divide batter into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
2. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min. remove from pans.
3. Cool completely on wire rack. Stir 1/4 c coffee into butter in small bowl. Gradually beat coffee mixture into sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended and smooth.
4. Frost mini cakes with frosting. Garnish with gingerbread men, if desired. Makes 12 servings.