Delicious fudge! Homemade!”
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Line an 8×8 inch dish with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in salt and vanilla. Beat in confectioners’ sugar, a little at a time, until smooth. Stir in melted chocolate.
3. Fold in walnuts. Spread into prepared pan. Chill 1 hour, until firm. Cut into one inch squares.
Original recipe yield: 1 – 8×8 inch dish.