Peanut butter chips are melted with cream and speckled with peanuts, then chilled, shaped into balls and rolled in cocoa and confectioners’ sugar.
- 1 (10 ounce) package REESE’S® Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®’S Dutch Processed Cocoa
1. Butter 8-or 9-inch square pan; set aside.
2. Stir together peanut butter chips, whipping cream and peanuts in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is well blended. Pour mixture into prepared pan; refrigerate 2 hours or until mixture is firm.
3. Stir together powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl. To prepare truffles, shape small spoonfuls of mixture with hands into 1-inch balls. Gently roll balls in cocoa mixture, coating all sides. Store in refrigerator. Re-roll truffles in cocoa mixture before serving, if desired.
Original recipe yield: 4 dozen.