Crab Broccoli Casserole
- 1 each bunch broccoli
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 lb crab meat
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chili sauce (chili salsa)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 each small onion diced
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash cayenne
1. Saute broccoli in butter until tender; cut into small pieces. Mix broccoli with crab meat.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Put into small oiled baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and top browned.