Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake Bars
- 1 pk Chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine – Softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 c Pecans — chopped
- 8 oz Cream cheese — softened
- 14 oz Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 Egg
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine and egg; mix at low speed until combined. Stir in pecans.
2. Reserve 1 cup for topping; set aside. Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of greased pan. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until fluffy.
3. Add remaining filling ingredients and beat at medium speed until smooth. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved topping.
4. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.