An easy homemade version of the famous peanut butter cup candies.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Melt 1 cup butter or margarine over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter and graham cracker crumbs. Spread mixture in a jelly roll pan. Pat down evenly.
2. To Make Topping: Melt together 1/2 cup butter or margarine with 1 cup chocolate chips. Spread this mixture over peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate 1/2 hour. Cut into squares.
Original recipe yield: 3 dozen.