Chocolate Nut Brownies
- 1 Square unsweetened chocolate OR
- 1 oz No-melt unsweetened chocolate.
- 1/2 c Shortening
- 2 tb Sweetener
- 2 ts Vanilla
- 2 Eggs; beaten
- 1 c Sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 ts Baking soda
- 1/4 c Chopped nuts
1. Melt shortening and chocolate over low heat. Remove from heat.
2. Add liquid sweetener, vanilla and beaten eggs. Stir until well blended.
3. Add flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in nuts. Pour into greased (can spray with Pam) 8″ cake pan.
4. Bake at 325 for 20 mins; cool. Cut into 30 squares.