Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- 2 c Low-fat graham cracker crumb
- 1/4 c Margarine; melted
- 14 oz Caramel candy
- 5 oz Evaporated skim milk
- 16 oz Fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 c Granulated sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 2 Egg whites; whipped
- 1/2 c Semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 9″ pie pan with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
2. To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine in a small mixing bowl. Press into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes; set aside. In 1 1/2-quart heavy saucepan, melt caramel candy with milk over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Pour over crust.
4. To prepare remaining filling ingredients, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg whites, and chocolate chips. Pour over crust. Bake for 40 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan. Cool.