- 2 cups cooked chicken — chopped
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese — shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese — shredded
- 1 avocado — diced
- 1/2 cup olives — chopped
- 1 tomatillos — chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onions — chopped
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon green chiles — minced
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed — minced
* A tomatillo is also known as a Mexican Cherry tomato.
** Use a dash of onion juice instead of minced onions if preferred.
Lightly mix the first 10 ingredients together. Moisten with
mayonnaise, using more or less as desired. Mound in 4 decorative
serving dishes, sprinkle the minced green chilies and minced sun-dried
tomatoes on top. Chill for 1 hour.
Serve with corn chips or crisp-fried tortillas as a light lunch.