Baileys Irish Cream Pie
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 2 c. crushed Oreos
Mix melted margarine and cookie crumbs. Pat mixture into bottom plus 1
- 1/2 inch up sides of springform pan.
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish
- 1 (1/4 oz.) pkg. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. warm water
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 sq. semi-sweet chocolate for garnish, if desired
1. Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Slowly add milk and liqueur to cheese mixture.
2. Sprinkle gelatin on warm water; set aside 5 minutes to soften. Heat on stove or microwave until gelatin dissolves.
3. Add dissolved gelatin to cream cheese mixture. Fold whipped cream into mixture.
4. Pour filling into prepared pan, refrigerate at least 2 hours before unmolding. Decorate top with grated chocolate if desired.