Award Winner Brownies
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine; melted
- 3/4 c Chocolate; ground
- 2/3 c Unsifted flour
- 1/4 ts Baking powder
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/2 c Walnuts; chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a spoon, stir eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.
2. Sift Ground Chocolate with flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into egg mixture; add nuts.
3. Spread into greased 8 or 9″ square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes.
4. For extra chewy brownies, use 8″ pan and less baking time. For cake like brownies use 9″ pan and longer baking. Cut into squares.