Amaretto peach cheesecake recipe
- 3 t b Margarine
- 1/3 c Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 3/4 c Unbleached All-purpose Flour
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 3 t b Unbleached All-purpose Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 16 oz Canned Peach Halves *
- 1/4 c Almond Flavored Liqueur Peach halves should be drained, and then pureed.
1. Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in egg. Add flour; mix well. Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add peaches and liqueur; mix well. Pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.; continue baking 65 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Garnish with additional peach slices and sliced almonds, if desired.