- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 8 cups Shredded cabbage (about 1 1/
- 1/2 each Red bell pepper (cut into ma
- 1/2 each Green bell pepper (cut into
- 1/4 each Red onion (cut into matchsti
- 1 each Carrot — shredded
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Grated lemon peel
Combine first 11 ingredients in bowl; wisk to blend.
Refrigerate dressing until cold.
(Can be prepared 1 day ahead).
Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, carrot, parsley and lemon peel in large bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to season to taste and serve.