- 3/4 cup cookie or graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese (light)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon orange or lemon zest, or dried grated rind
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Combine crumbs with sugar; mix in melted butter until well moistened.
Pat into a 7- inch springform pan.
In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
Add eggs and yolk and beat for about 3 minutes on medium with a hand- held electric mixer.
Beat in orange juice, zest, flour, and vanilla.
Beat for another 2 minutes.
Pour batter into prepared crust; place on a rack or aluminum foil ring in the crockery cooker (so it doesn’t rest on the bottom of the pot).
Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Turn off and leave for 1 to 2 hours, until cool enough to remove.
Cool completely and remove the sides of the pan.
Chill before serving, and store leftovers in the refrigerator.