- 4 Chicken breast halves — cooked, skinned,
- boneless broken into small pieces
- 1 can Water chestnuts (8 oz can) — drained, sliced
- 3 Green onions with tops — chopped
- 1/4 cup Sesame seeds — toasted
- 1/3 cup Sliced almonds — toasted
- 1 tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 1 can Chow mein noodles (3 oz can)
- 1 Medium head iceberg lettuce — broken into
- small pieces
In large bowl, mix together chicken, water chestnuts, green onions, sesame seeds, almonds and poppy seeds.
Pour Dressing over chicken mixture; toss gently to mix well. Refrigerate salad until chilled,
about 2 hours.At serving time, mix chicken mixture with noodles and lettuce. Makes 6
servings.DRESSING: In a 1-pint jar, mix together 4 tablespoons sugar, 4
tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Add 1/2 cup salad oil; shake to mix well.