Chili Relleno Squares
Categories: Casseroles Cheese Low-Fat/Low-Cal Favorites
- 2 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup lowfat cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 4 ounces green chile chopped, drained (small can)
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1. In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly; add flour and baking powder.
2. Combine remaining ingred in a separate bowl.
3. Mix in egg mix.
4. Pour into an 8-inch square pan coated w/ cooking spray.
5. Bake at 400F for 15 min. Reduce heat to 350F and bake for 35 min more.
6. Cut into 12 squares and serve warm or cold.