- * 2 tablespoons butter
- * 1 medium onion, chopped
- * 1 can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- * 1 15 1/2 oz. tomatoes, chopped, undrained
- * 1 jar pimiento, chopped, drained
- * 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- * salt and pepper, to taste
Saute onion in butter in medium saucepan. Combine next 3 ingredients with onion.
Heat to boiling, let simmer for 10 – 15 minutes to meld the flavors.
Add cheese, mixing thoroughly until melted. Serve immediately.
Note: you can add browned ground beef or sausage if you’d like;and use Velveeta instead of the cheddar cheese.