- 3/4 pound Roasted chicken breast (2
- Boneless — skinless halves)
- 1 medium Granny Smith apples — cored
- And diced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Rib celery — finely minced
- 1 Ripe mango — peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Minced — candied ginger *
- 1/3 cup Light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon Grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons Coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Minced fresh mint
1. Dice the cooked chicken.
Combine with the apple, celery, mango and candied ginger.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chutney and mustard; mix well.
Add to the salad, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Just before serving, stir in the chopped walnuts and mint.