- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 3 cups Chicken broth or water
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Chives
- 2 tablespoons Tarragon — chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups Rice (wild or white)
Poach chicken in broth or water for about 20 minutes.
In salad bowl combine vinegar, juice, and mustard.
Gradually whisk in oil.
Stir in chives and tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
Add chicken and rice to dressing.