- 1 9-in. pie shell
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prick pie crust with a fork and bake until lightly brown (about 10 minutes). Cool.
- Sprinkle cheese and chicken in the bottom of the pie shell.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, garlic, onion, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over chicken. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for a few minutes before serving.