Potato Casserole sweet and citrusy potatoes with a pecan topping.
- 5 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes, boiled tender, skinned
- 8 oz. margarine
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate (thawed, not diluted)
- 8 oz. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 oz. margarine
- 7 oz. brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 oz. milk
- 4 oz. pecan pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter casserole dish and set aside.
2. While potatoes are cooking, prepare the topping: Combine all topping ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened.
3. Place potatoes, margarine, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and orange rind; blend well; transfer to prepared casserole. Pour prepared topping over potatoes and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.