A cheeseburger made into a pizza.
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 8 to 10 oz. pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons ketchup/mustard mix (50/50 mix of ketchup and mustard)
- 3/4 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 cup char-grilled burger
- 2 tablespoons kosher pickle slices (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1 tablespoon spicy ketchup
- 1 tablespoon real crispy bacon bits
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Lightly sprinkle cornmeal on pizza tin; set aside.
3. Roll dough into a 10 – 12 inch circle on a floured surface; transfer to prepared pizza tin.
4. Spread with ketchup/mustard mixture almost to edges of dough.
5. Top with cheese mixture – almost to edges of dough.
6. Top with diced burger, pickles, red onions and mozzarella.
7. Bake in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
8. Remove from oven and top with spicy ketchup, bacon bits, shredded lettuce, tomato slices and diced onions.
9. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley. Add seasoned salt if desired.