- Easily made with refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, flour, sugar and egg together until creamy.
- Unwrap rolls and form into a rectangle.
- Spoon the filling down the center of the dough, fold the sides over leaving an open space with the
filling showing, and pinch the ends up.
- Bake according to package directions.