- 1 small container of sour cream
- Leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small can of olives
- 112 head of 1 ettuce, cut up
- 1 jar of salsa
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 c. of grated cheese, any type
- Heat the turkey, and the refried beans together.
- Place this along with the cheese, olives, and onions and heat.
- When the cheese has melted, add the rest of the ingredients and eat!
- You can do a variation of this by using just the leftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry to make a tortilla wrap.